Upcoming talks can be found on the Events Page or the individual seminar pages below.
Physics Code of Conduct for Meetings
The Department of Physics expects meetings to be held in a welcoming and professional manner. Please review the Physics Code of Conduct for Meetings.
Alpheus Smith Lecture
The Alpheus Smith Lecture began in 1960 and is funded by an endowed gift from the Smith family to honor Alpheus Smith. The lecture is given annually by a physicist renowned not only for their scientific achievements but also for the ability to communicate their scientific breakthroughs to the general public.
- Physics Department Colloquium Schedule 2023
- Astronomy Department Colloquium Schedule
- Other events in Astronomy
- Annual Smith Lecture
- Atomic, Molecular and Optical Seminar
- Biophysics Seminar
- Center for Cosmology and Astro-Particle Physics Seminar
- Condensed Matter Experiment/Quantum Matter Seminar
- Condensed Matter Journal Club
- ENCOMM Seminar
- High Energy Physics Seminar
- Quantum Matter Seminar
- Invitations to Industry
- Nuclear Physics Seminar
- Physics Education Research Seminar
- Quantum Information Seminar
- Optical Science Seminar