- Do you need help now? - Call 911
- OSU Office of Student Life Services - Resources for Survivors of Sexual Misconduct
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) Supports the recruitment, retention and success of students, faculty and staff who enhance the diversity of The Ohio State University.
- OSU Title IX Office
- The Women's Place at OSU. "The Women's Place serves as a catalyst for institutional change to expand opportunities for women's growth, leadership and power in an inclusive, supportive, and safe university environment consistent with the goals of the Academic and Diversity Plans."
- Ohio State Advance "The mission of Ohio State ADVANCE is to increase the representation, advancement and recruitment of women faculty in the academic STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) careers, and contributing to the development and success of global research leaders."
- Counseling and Consultation Service Provides comprehensive individual and group mental health services.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Assistance for benefits-eligible faculty or staff offering tools and resources to help address complex issues that can be affecting your mental and emotional well-being.