Looking for a full-time, internship, or co-op position? If so, it is encouraged that you begin your job search by registering with one of the career services offices on the OSU campus. Here is what Career Services have to offer:
- Help you write and edit your resume
- Help you write and edit a cover letter
- Mock interview sessions
- Allow you to upload your resume to a secure system to employers can see it
- Allow you to use a secure system to search for job openings
- Allow you to take advantage of several workshops, including
- Scientific Resume Writing
- Job Search Strategies
- Finding and Applying for Federal Jobs and Internships
- Interviewing with Confidence
- Professional Correspondence
Career Services for Physics Majors
Arts & Sciences Physics Majors can use the services provided by Arts and Sciences Center for Career and Professional Success located in room 100 Denney Hall. To schdule an appointment with an Arts and Sciences Career Coach, or to get feedback on a resume, please follow the process described at artsandsciences.osu.edu/career-success/students/personalize-your-career-plan.
Career Services for Engineering Physics Majors
Engineering Physics majors can use the services provided by Engineering Career Services located in room 199 Hitchcock Hall.