Prof. David G. Stroud
Physics Research Building, 2066
191 West Woodruff Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Areas of Expertise
- Optical Properties of granular media
- Josephson junction arrays; applications of small Josephson j
- High-temperature superconductors, especially flux lattice me
- Ab initio molecular dynamics studies of metals and semicondu
- Ph. D. in Applied Physics, Harvard University, 1969
- M. A. in Applied Physics, Harvard University, 1966
- B. A. in Physics, Stanford University, 1964, with Distinction in Physics, Honors in Humanities, and Phi Beta Kappa
Fellow, American Physical Society, 1991.
Distinguished Scholar Award, Ohio State University, 1996.
NASA Commendation for Contributions to Experiment Flown on Orbiter ``Columbia,'' 1997.
Excellence in Graduate Teaching Awards, 1997, 1999, and 2005 (from physics graduate students).